Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Four More Weeks Until the Grand 4th of July Celebration for Collingdale's 125th Anniversary

Boy....Time is sure going fast! There is still so much to do! Yet I can count on everyone to participate. It is very uplifting to see the many banners around town. I love looking at them and feel kind of proud of the participation.

I'm still crossing fingers over the parade as things start to heat up. I love that so many have already volunteered to help. There is still time.....registrations will be taken up to June 22nd for the parade. I'm attempting with a little help (of course) to incorporate all the organizations, businesses and churches...much like I had with the book. Yes, it is still available...and Yes, I still have a few left.

I pray that we do have good weather this year...unlike the years before when it rained...:-(. There is a rain date of July 9th...but it won't be the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment