Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Update on Collingdale's 125th Anniversary Celebration

I noticed that I haven't posted anything for a little while. I definitely want to keep everyone following this blog updated on events for the 125th anniversary. We have less than three weeks before the big 4th of July celebration. Tension is high to get everything right, but the response has been good.

The hope still is that we have all the organizations participating in the parade. I know the excuses. "I have plans to go down the shore. My family is coming or I have to be with them." I'm here to tell you that it is important, if you want to support Collingdale, to make plans to be there. Otherwise your organization will be forgotten...:-(. I have tried to get support and have received some support...yet I can't help but think that there are others that are just waiting in the wings. If I haven't asked you to participate in the parade and make sure your organization is represented, I'm asking now.

Registration is next Wednesday, June 22nd at the Collingdale Community Center. For more information, visit the Collingdale 125th Anniversary, Collingdale Historical Society or the Collingdale Connection Facebook group pages.

So, I'm hoping for a great turnout for the 4th of July...No excuses....

No comments:

Post a Comment